- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 roll Kraft garlic cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce, red hot sauce and red pepper sauce
- Salt, to taste
- Sauté onion and mushrooms in butter in saucepan.
- In a double boiler, melt cheese. To cheese, add mushroom soup and remaining ingredients.
- Serve warm in chafing dish with chips or Fritos.