- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 roll Kraft garlic cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce, red hot sauce and red pepper sauce
- Salt, to taste
- Sauté onion and mushrooms in butter in saucepan.
- In a double boiler, melt cheese. To cheese, add mushroom soup and remaining ingredients.
- Serve warm in chafing dish with chips or Fritos.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.