Buffalo Chicken Dip 2
Looking for the perfect appetizer dish to serve on game day? Look no further
than this rich, spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip. Made with decadent rotisserie chicken,
tangy hot sauce, and two types of creamy Cabot cheese, this recipe is easy to prepare
and sure to be a hit! Serve it with chips, crackers, celery sticks or sliced bell
peppers for a perfect dipping combo.
- 2 (8-ounce) packages Cabot Vermont Premium
- Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup "red hot sauce"
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 8 ounces Cabot Sharp Cheddar, grated (about 2 cups)
- Corn chips
- In medium bowl, beat together cream cheese, dressing and red hot sauce.
Fold in chicken.
- Spread in pie plate. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and return to oven until cheese is melted, 10 to 15
- Serve hot with corn chips.
Yield: 12 servings