Buffalo Wing Style Olive Dip
If you're looking for a quick and easy buffalo wing recipe without the fuss of
deep-frying, your prayers have been answered! We've transformed one of our nation's
classic appetizers into a spicy yet lusciously creamy dip with chunky blue cheese
and olives! Hungry yet?
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons Louisiana hot sauce
- 1 (3.8 ounce) can Lindsay® Ripe Sliced Olives, drained, reserving a tablespoon for garnish
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped celery, reserving a tablespoon for garnish
- Place the cream cheese in a medium microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds
on high, until warm and softened.
- With a spoon, mix in salad dressing and hot sauce until well blended. Fold in
olives, blue cheese, and celery.
- Garnish with olives and celery.
- Serve with crackers and pretzel rods.
Prep Time: 10 min | Microwave 30 sec | Yield: 2 cups
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Lindsay Olives (Bell-Carter Foods, Inc.)
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.