Creamy Bean Dip
A delicious warm creamy bean dip topped with cheese and bacon. Great served with
tortilla chips or cut-up vegetables.
- 5 slices fully cooked bacon
- 1 (16 ounce) can Rosarita® Traditional Refried
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded mild
- Prepare bacon in microwave according to package directions. Drain bacon on paper
towels and cut into small pieces; set aside.
- Place beans, cream cheese and salsa in medium microwave-safe bowl; cover. Microwave
on HIGH for 4 minutes or until cream cheese melts, stirring after 2 minutes and
- Pour bean mixture into 9-inch glass pie plate or other shallow dish. Top with
shredded cheese and bacon.
- Serve warm.
Prep Time 15 min.
Total Time 15 min.
Adjust the flavor to your liking by using a spicier salsa, a different cheese
or adding sliced green onions on the top.
For more bacon flavor, heat bacon in skillet; drain and crumble. Add beans, cream
cheese and salsa to skillet; heat until cheese melts. Top with shredded cheese and
Nutrition Information: Calories: 49
Recipe and photograph used with permission from Conagra Brands, Inc.