Hearts of Palm Dip
- 1 (14.8 ounce) jar DEL MONTE Whole Hearts of Palm, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red or yellow pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary (optional)
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a glass pie plate or shallow
- Combine all ingredients in bowl; mix well. Spoon into pie plate.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until hot and lightly browned.
- Serve with pita bread wedges, crackers or toasted baguette slices.