Hissy Fit Dip
This is great to serve during football season.
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 4 ounces Muenster cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried ground sage
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch baking dish with nonstick
- Brown the sausage in a skillet over medium heat, crumbling with a spoon.
Drain cooked sausage on paper towel lined plate. Let cool.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the cooled sausage and the remaining
ingredients. Stir until evenly combined.
- Pour into prepared dish and spread into even layer.
- Bake for 1 hour or until top is browned.
Yield: 48 wontons