Hot Beef and Cheese Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) jar sliced dried beef, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon pimiento, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream and milk; blend well. Add dried beef, onions,
green pepper, pimiento and pepper; mix well. Spoon into small casserole dish.
Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until hot and bubbly.