Hot Brie Dip
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 8 ounces Brie cheese, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) round bread loaf
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Sauté onion and garlic in butter until golden. Set aside.
- Put Brie and cream cheese in a bowl and microwave until soft. Mix in onion
and garlic, sour cream, lemon juice, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce; season
to taste with salt and pepper.
- Hollow out the middle of the loaf and fill with mixture. Wrap in foil and
bake in oven until bubbly, approximately 20 to 30 minutes. Dust with paprika
- Serve hot with bread pieces or crackers.
Yield: 2 cups