Hot Chipped Beef Dip
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 11 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) jar dried beef, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 small onion, grated
- Oven toast pecans in butter and salt.
- Mix cream cheese, milk, beef, green pepper, onion and pepper.
- Fold in sour cream and half the nuts.
- Place in baking dish and sprinkle remaining nuts on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Serve in chafing dish with Melba rounds.
Serves 8 to 10.