Hot Corn Dip
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups frozen kernel corn, thawed, well drained, or 2 (11 ounce) cans Niblets corn, well drained
- 1 large firm, ripe tomato, seeded and finely diced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped pickled jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Mexican-style cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Tostitos corn tortilla chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray a shallow 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray and set aside.
- With a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Using a spatula or a spoon, stir in the remaining ingredients except for the chili powder and Tostitos. Spread mixture onto bottom of the pie plate.
- Sprinkle chili powder lightly over the top.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, or until bubbly around the edges and top is light golden brown.