Hot Cream Cheese and Dried Beef Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) jar sliced dried beef, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon pimiento, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream and milk; blend well.
- Add dried beef, onions, green pepper, pimiento and pepper; mix well.
- Spoon into small lightly greased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Yield: about 2 1/4 cups
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.