Hot Curried Shrimp Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 ounces cooked, peeled shrimp
- 4 ounces shaved or slivered almonds
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until softened. Add sour cream, green
onions, curry powder and cayenne and beat until blended.
- Chop the shrimp into small pieces and stir into dip. Spoon into gratin dish
or baking pan and sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake 15 minutes until top is golden and mixture is hot.
- Serve with crackers, toast or raw vegetables.
Yield: about 3 cups