Hot Pizza Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese and Italian seasoning; mix well. Spread
mixture in the bottom of a medium-size casserole dish.
- Combine mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Sprinkle half of the cheese mixture
over cream cheese. Spread pizza sauce over cheese. Top with remaining cheese,
pepper and onions.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until bubbly.
Yield: 12 servings
To heat Hot Pizza Dip in the microwave, microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes; turn.
Microwave on HIGH for 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and heated through.