Hot Spinach Dip
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen, chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 (6 ounce) roll jalapeno cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of red pepper
- Cook spinach, and drain well; reserve 1/2 cup liquid.
- Combine butter, onion and flour. Stir well and cook 1 minute.
- Add liquid and milk. Cook until slightly thickened.
- Add cheese and seasoning, stirring until cheese melts.
- Add spinach, mixing well.
- Serve hot with crackers.
From the kitchen of JudyAZ.