Hot Spinach Dip
Our classic dip bakes beautifully in this small pig baker.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon (heaping) seasoned salt (or garlic salt)
- 1/4 teaspoon (heaping) ground black pepper
- Dash of hot sauce (or pinch of cayenne pepper)
- Combine all ingredients.
- Place dip in a lightly greased small (1 1/2-cup) pig baker or other small
- Sprinkle with panko or bread crumbs, and bake in a preheated
350 degrees F oven for 30 minutes, until bubbly.
- Serve warm with pita wedges, tortilla chips, or as a spread for sliced French
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): King Arthur Flour