Pepper Jack Skillet Dip
Our Pepper Jack Dip is everything you could possibly want in a dip - cozy,
warming, gooey and cheesy…what could be better? This skillet dip feeds a crowd,
making it perfect to serve whenever you have a party! But you’ll quickly find
that you don’t want to reserve this tasty dip just for celebratory occasions. To
enjoy it with your family any time, simply halve this recipe and make it in a
- 2 tablespoons Cabot Salted Butter
- 3 cups cauliflower, washed & cut into small florets (approximately 1 small head)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 8 ounces Cabot Cream Cheese at room temperature, or briefly warmed in the microwave
- 1/3 cup Cabot Sour Cream
- 2 cups fresh spinach, washed and chopped
- 1 (12-ounce) jar marinated artichokes, drained and chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) bars Cabot Pepper Jack Cheese, shredded (about 4 cups)
- 6-8 scallions, washed and chopped, divided
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Melt butter in a 9-10-inch cast iron skillet and sauté the
cauliflower over medium heat for 5-10 minutes until cooked and beginning to brown.
- Add salt and hot sauce and stir to coat cauliflower. Turn heat to
low and add cream cheese, sour cream, chopped spinach, artichokes, 3/4
of the shredded Cabot Pepper Jack cheese, and 1/2 of the scallions. Stir
to combine and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the mixture is bubbling throughout.
- Remove skillet from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Top with the remaining chopped green onions.
- Serve straight out of the skillet with toasted baguette and celery
sticks, or your favorite dipper.
Yield: 6-8 servings | Prep: 20 min | Cook: 40 min | Total: 1 hr
*WARNING* dip (and skillet) is very hot straight out of the oven and
needs to sit for at least 5 minutes before eating.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Dip Recipes