Refried Bean Dip
- 2 cans refried beans
- 2 (16 ounce) jars salsa
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 12 to 16 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- Chopped tomatoes
- Shredded lettuce
- Chopped onions
- Sliced olives
- Spread refried beans in the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch glass casserole. Pour
salsa on top of beans and spread to cover. Spoon sour cream on top of salsa
and spread to cover. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top of sour cream.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Keep warm until serving time. If taking to a potluck, top with vegetables
just before serving, and let everyone dip their own out.
- Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.