- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (4 ounce) can artichoke heart quarters, drained
- 1 (5.6 ounce) container garlic-and-herb soft spreadable cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (2 ounce) jar chopped pimiento, drained
- 6 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease an 11 x 7-inch baking dish.
- Drain spinach well, pressing between layers of paper towels. Stir together
spinach and next six ingredients. Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle with bacon.
- Serve with crackers or chips.
Source: Southern Living
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Dip Recipes