Spinach Artichoke Dip 2
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and pressed dry
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese
- Dash of Tabasco sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Sauté green onion in butter; combine all other ingredients and pour into
a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for approximately 20 minutes or until bubbly.
Posted by Ellie Davis at Recipe Goldmine 11/21/2001 9:16 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Dip Recipes