This dip can be prepared the night before serving. Cover, refrigerate overnight.
When ready to serve, bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, well drained
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar or Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Chopped tomato
- Sliced scallions
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix all ingredients except tomato and onions.
- Spoon into 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with tomato and onions, if desired.
- Serve with crackers.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Dip Recipes