Swamp Cabbage Dip
- 1 (16 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (16 ounce)) can hearts of palm, drained and chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 large leeks, thoroughly cleaned, thinly sliced and sautéed in 1 teaspoon butter until tender
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated, divided
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, combine everything except 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese.
Spread mixture in shallow 13 x 9-inch baking dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 2 minutes, or until dip is light brown and bubbly.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
Yield: about 4 cups
Nutritional information (per tablespoon): 44 calories, 0.7 grams protein,
3.1 grams carbohydrates, 3.5 grams fat, 72 percent calories from fat, 3 milligrams
cholesterol, 70 milligrams sodium
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Dip Recipes