Sweet BBQ Chicken Dip
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups shredded chicken
- 3/4 cup Ocean Spray® Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- 3/4 cup Heinz® Chili Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Lea and Perrins® Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Heinz® Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- Assorted salted crackers
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spread cream cheese into bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Stir together chicken, cranberry sauce, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, mustard
and red pepper flakes in medium bowl. Spoon mixture over cream cheese in baking
dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with onions.
- Serve with crackers for dipping.
Yield: 16 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Dip Recipes