Tamale Chili Dip
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili without beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can tamales, mashed
- 1 large onion, very finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 to 5 drops Tabasco sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound mild Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Remove wrappers and mash tamales.
- Combine the tamales and all remaining ingredients in the top of a double
boiler. Heat thoroughly.
- Serve hot in chafing dish with Fritos or Doritos.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Dip Recipes