Makes enough for a crowd!
- 1 large can tamales, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium can plain chili
- 2 green onions, sautéed in butter
- 1 can Ro*Tel tomatoes
- 1 pound grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- Garlic to taste
- Worcestershire sauce to taste
- Tabasco sauce to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan. Cook, stirring often on low
heat until cheese melts and mixture is thoroughly heated.
- Serve while hot with corn chips.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Dip Recipes