- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1/2 pound fresh crabmeat or 1 (7 ounce) can crabmeat, drained
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a small skillet, melt the butter and sauté the onions for 4 to 5 minutes.
- In a saucepan, bring the spinach to a boil, cook for 1 minute, drain well,
and add to the butter mixture.
- Add the crabmeat and cheese.
- Heat and serve in a chafing dish with crackers or Melba toast rounds.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Dip Recipes