- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Ro*Tel tomatoes
- 1 (1 ounce) package chili mix
- 2 (15 ounce) cans ranch-style beans
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 cup light cream or half-and-half
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Brown meat in a large skillet and drain.
- Add onion and cook briefly.
- Add Ro*Tel, chili mix and beans and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add cheese and cream and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve in a chafing dish with tortilla chips.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Dip Recipes