Three-Cheese Roasted Cauliflower Dip
Yum! Dive chip first into this warm and creamy cauliflower dip. It's so tasty - you'll be glad you did!
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Wisconsin gouda cheese
- 1/2 package (4 ounces) Wisconsin cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup (about 1 ounce) grated Wisconsin parmesan cheese, divided
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh sage
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup beer, white wine or heavy whipping cream
- Toasted baguette slices or whole grain chips
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Toss cauliflower and garlic with olive oil. Spread onto an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from oven. Drizzle with butter; toss to coat.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes longer or until tender, stirring often. Cool.
- Place the cauliflower mixture, gouda, cream cheese, sour cream, 2 tablespoons parmesan, mayonnaise, sage, sea salt, allspice and pepper in a food processor; cover and process until blended. While processing, slowly drizzle in beer until desired consistency. Adjust seasonings if desired. Spoon into a greased 2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with baguette slices or chips.
Yield: 6 cups
If using beer, consider a stronger flavored one such as an IPA or Amber.
For a low-carb dip, serve with raw vegetable dippers instead of baguette slices or
chips. Total carbs in 2 tablespoons of dip: 2 g.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Dairy
Farmers of Wisconsin
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Dip Recipes