Three Rivers Nacho Dip
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans mixed with 1 envelope taco mix
- 1 large container sour cream mixed with 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chiles, drained
- Chopped black olives
- Diced scallions, including tops (or use any mild onion)
- Diced tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomatoes and green chiles, drained
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Layer the ingredients in the order given in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish. You
may cover and refrigerate at this point.
- Heat thoroughly in a 350 degrees F oven until bubbly, then serve with tortilla
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Dip Recipes