Tijuana Spinach Dip
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 can chopped black olives, drained
- 2 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a large sauté pan, over medium heat, add salsa and cream cheese. Stir
- Add spinach, olives, cheese and vinegar. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir until incorporated and smooth.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Dip Recipes