Velveeta Ranch Dip
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese, cut up
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Microwave Velveeta in 1 1/2-quart microwavable bowl on HIGH for 4 minutes or
until melted, stirring after 2 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream and dressing. Microwave for 1 minute.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips or cut-up vegetables.
Yield: 3 cups
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Dip Recipes