Vidalia Onion Cheese Dip
If you like sweet onions, you will like this dip. Serve hot and bubbly.
- 3 large Vidalia onions or other sweet onions, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded (8 ounces)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cook onion in butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring
constantly, until tender.
- Combine onion, cheese, mayonnaise, hot sauce, and garlic; stir well.
- Pour into a lightly buttered 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly and
- Serve dip with tortilla chips or assorted crackers.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Dip Recipes