Warm and Creamy Bacon Dip
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 3 ounces bacon bits
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Place in 1-quart baking dish. Cover. Heat for 30 minutes or until hot.
- Serve with sliced French bread, crackers and/or chips.
Yield: 3 cups dip, serving 8 to 12
Dip may also be placed in hollowed round sour dough loaf, wrapped in foil
and heated in 400 degrees F oven for 30 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Dip Recipes