Warm Maine Lobster Dip
- 16 ounces low fat cream cheese
- 2 cups cooked Maine lobster meat
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Hot pepper sauce to taste
- Milk, as needed to thin (if desired)
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Soften the cream cheese, and cut the lobster meat into bite size pieces.
- Stir all the ingredients together, adjusting the consistency with milk,
- Place into an oven-proof dish and refrigerate for several hours.
- Bake uncovered at 375 degrees F for 25 minutes or until bubbly.
Source: Maine Department of Agriculture
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Dip Recipes