Warm Spinach Dip in Bread Bowl
This Warm Spinach Dip in Bread Bowl is a great way to add elegance and convenience
to a classic favorite. Stouffer's Frozen Creamed Spinach makes it easier than ever
- 2 (9 ounce) packages STOUFFER'S Creamed Spinach, prepared according to package directions
- 1 1/3 cups (5 ounces) Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 (1 pound) round bread loaf
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine creamed spinach, Swiss Cheese, water chestnuts, Parmesan cheese,
mustard, salt and pepper in large bowl.
- Slice top off bread loaf; carefully remove soft bread from inside, leaving
1/2-inch-thick shell. Cut top piece and soft bread into bite-size pieces.
- Spoon spinach mixture into shell; wrap loaf in foil, leaving filling exposed.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve warm with bread pieces for dipping.
Preparation Time: 20 min | Cooking Time: 40 min
Yield: 10 to 12 appetizer servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Nestlé® and meals.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Dip Recipes