White Cheese Dip
- 1 cup Monterey jack or asadero shredded cheese
- 4 ounces green chiles
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 serrano pepper, finely chopped
- Combine all of the above ingredients in a double boiler over medium heat,
stirring occasionally until cheese is melted.
- Serve with fresh tostadas, hot flour tortillas or tortilla chips.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.