White Cheese Dip
- 1 cup Monterey jack or asadero shredded cheese
- 4 ounces green chiles
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 serrano pepper, finely chopped
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine all of the above ingredients in a double boiler over medium heat,
stirring occasionally until cheese is melted.
- Serve with fresh tostadas, hot flour tortillas or tortilla chips.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Dip Recipes