- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (3 ounce) can Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Bits
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, onion and garlic; blend well.
- Stir in bacon bits, reserving some for garnish.
- Spoon into shallow 1-quart glass casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with paprika and reserved bacon bits.
- Serve warm with fresh vegetables and crackers.
Yield: 2 cups
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Dip Recipes