Cherry Pecan Brie Bites
Brie cheese topped with pecans, cherries and a splash of cherry vodka all nestled in a rich Graham cracker phyllo shell. Savor the crunch!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup dried cherries, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup cherry vodka*
- 2 (8 ounce) rounds brie cheese
- 2 (15 count) packages Athens® Graham Cracker Phyllo Shells
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine cherries, pecans, brown sugar and cherry
vodka. Set aside for at least 15 minutes for the vodka to rehydrate the
- Cut brie into 30 approximately 1 1/4-inch cubes. Place one piece of
brie in each shell.
- Spoon cherry pecan mixture over each, draining off some of the
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes or until brie is
Yield: 30 | Prep Time: 20 min | Cook Time: 15 min
Nutrition Information: Serving size: 1 shell (23g), Amount per
serving: Calories 90, Total Fat 5g, Saturated fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g,
Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 75 mg, Total carbohydrate 7g, Dietary Fiber 0g,
Sugars 5g, Protein 3g
* Cherry or cranberry juice may be used in place of vodka for a
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Athens Foods, Inc.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Appetizer Recipes