Cherry Pecan Brie Bites
Brie cheese topped with pecans, cherries and a splash of cherry vodka all nestled in a rich Graham
cracker phyllo shell. Savor the crunch!
- 1 cup dried cherries, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup cherry vodka*
- 2 (8 ounce) rounds brie cheese
- 2 (15 count) packages Athens® Graham Cracker Phyllo Shells
* Cherry or cranberry juice may be used in place of vodka for a non-alcoholic version.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine cherries, pecans, brown sugar and cherry vodka. Set aside for at
least 15 minutes for the vodka to rehydrate the cherries.
- Cut brie into 30 approximately 1 1/4-inch cubes. Place one piece of brie in each shell.
- Spoon cherry pecan mixture over each, draining off some of the excess liquid.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes or until brie is melty.
Yield: 30 | Prep Time: 20 min | Cook Time: 15 min
Nutrition Information: Serving size: 1 shell (23g), Amount per
serving: Calories 90, Total Fat 5g, Saturated fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g,
Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 75 mg, Total carbohydrate 7g, Dietary Fiber 0g,
Sugars 5g, Protein 3g
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Athens Foods, Inc.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.