Baked Fruit Dip
- 1 (16 ounce) package soft style cream cheese with pineapple
- 3/4 pound shredded
- 2 cups dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
cup apple juice
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, blend the cream cheese, Swiss cheese, cranberries, orange
juice and apple juice. Scoop into a 9-inch pie pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until bubbly and lightly browned.
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.