Baked Fruit Dip
- 1 (16 ounce) package soft style cream cheese with pineapple
- 3/4 pound shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 cups dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 cup apple juice
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, blend the cream cheese, Swiss cheese, cranberries, orange
juice and apple juice. Scoop into a 9-inch pie pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until bubbly and lightly browned.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Sweet Dip Recipes