Butterscotch Apple Dip
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup butterscotch-flavor chips
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Apple wedges
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In heavy saucepan over low heat, combine sweetened condensed milk, chips
and salt. Cook and stir until chips melt.
- Remove from heat; stir in vinegar and cinnamon.
- Serve warm with apple wedges for dipping.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
This can be served warm over ice cream and made several weeks in advance.
Store tightly covered in the refrigerator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Sweet Dip Recipes