Butterscotch Apple Dip
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup butterscotch-flavor chips
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Apple wedges
- In heavy saucepan over low heat, combine sweetened condensed milk, chips
and salt. Cook and stir until chips melt.
- Remove from heat; stir in vinegar and cinnamon.
- Serve warm with apple wedges for dipping.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
This can be served warm over ice cream and made several weeks in advance.
Store tightly covered in the refrigerator.
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.