Butterscotch Apple Dip
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup butterscotch-flavor chips
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Apple wedges
- In heavy saucepan over low heat, combine sweetened condensed milk, chips
and salt. Cook and stir until chips melt.
- Remove from heat; stir in vinegar and cinnamon.
- Serve warm with apple wedges for dipping.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
This can be served warm over ice cream and made several weeks in advance.
Store tightly covered in the refrigerator.