Buttery Brown Sugar Dip with Fruit
- 1 3/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup pecans, toasted
- 3 pounds pears, cored and sliced
- 3 pounds apples, cored
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a heavy saucepan; cook over medium heat until
butter melts, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat and simmer 12 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with pear and apple slices.
Yield: 25 appetizer servings
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.