Buttery Brown Sugar Dip with Fruit
- 1 3/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup pecans, toasted
- 3 pounds pears, cored and sliced
- 3 pounds apples, cored and sliced
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a heavy saucepan; cook over medium heat until
butter melts, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat and simmer 12 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with pear and apple slices.
Yield: 25 appetizer servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Sweet Dip Recipes