Caramel Dip for Sliced Apples
- 2 cups butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Variety of cored, sliced apples
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine butter, sugar, corn syrup and milk in saucepan. Heat over medium heat,
stirring to dissolve sugar, for 5 minutes.
- Stir in vanilla extract, cinnamon and salt. Pour into dipping bowl.
- Serve with apple slices.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Sweet Dip Recipes