- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup Marshmallow Creme
- Graham crackers
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips in a small bowl. Microwave
for 30 seconds.
- Stir and return it to the microwave, checking every 15 seconds until just
- Add bits of the Marshmallow Creme on top of the chocolate and microwave
an additional 15 seconds or until it is soft.
- Using a butter knife, gently swirl the fluff and the chocolate together
to get a marbled effect.
- Top with desired garnish and serve warm with Graham crackers.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Sweet Dip Recipes