Ultimate Caramel Apple Dip
This Ultimate Caramel Apple Dip is the perfect fall fruit dip, and its buttery goodness is extremely addictive! Don't even try to count the calories.
- 1 package Kraft Caramels
- 20 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup (1 stick butter)
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- Unwrap caramels and melt butter in small bowl.
- Melt caramels in large bowl on high for 1 minute in microwave. Caramels won't be soft at this point, so don't try stirring.
- Add 20 large marshmallows; heat on high for 1 minute in microwave.
- Add melted butter and cream.
- Stir quickly with a large whisk or spoon, making sure to incorporate the caramels at the bottom of the bowl.
Prep: 10 min | Cook: 5 min
Yield: 16 servings (but don't count on it)