Angel of Death Cheese Spread
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 pound Gorganzola or bleu cheese
- 1 pound Ricotta cheese
- Salt, to taste
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 4 fresh sage leaves
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place garlic and water in a small sauce pan. Reduce to 2
- Beat both cheeses together. Add garlic mixture and salt.
- Lay down a double layer of cheesecloth. Put sage leaves in a pattern
in the center. Sprinkle nuts on top. Put cheese mixture on top of nuts.
Gather cheesecloth and form into a ball. Bring up all the corner and tie
- Put the cheeseball in a strainer set over a dish and put in the
refrigerator overnight to drain.
- Unwrap and serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Spread Recipes