Baked White Bean and Rosemary Spread
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary chopped
- 2 ( 15 ounce) cans great northern beans, rinsed
- 1 1/3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red
- Salt to taste
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Slowly cook onions,
garlic and rosemary stirring until softened.
- In a food processor, blend the onion mixture, great northern beans, white
wine vinegar, red pepper and salt until smooth.
- Transfer to a medium baking dish and garnish with paprika. Bake uncovered
for 25 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine.