Baked White Bean and Rosemary Spread
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary chopped
- 2 ( 15 ounce) cans great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Salt to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Slowly cook onions,
garlic and rosemary stirring until softened.
- In a food processor, blend the onion mixture, great northern beans, white
wine vinegar, red pepper and salt until smooth.
- Transfer to a medium baking dish and garnish with paprika. Bake uncovered
for 25 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Spread Recipes