Use with crackers, toast, chips or vegetables. Refrigerate this spread in a covered
container for several days to give the flavors a chance to blend.
- 1 pound mild Cheddar cheese
- 1 pound sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Dash of hot pepper sauce
- Dash of garlic powder
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer (at room temperature)
- Shred cheeses. Combine with garlic; soften to room temperature.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, mustard, hot pepper sauce, garlic
powder, and enough beer to make a spreadable mixture.
Makes about 8 cups (you can halve the recipe, or freeze some for later).
Per 2 tablespoons: 60 cal, 4.7 g fat, 15 mg cholesterol, .6 g carbohydrates,
0 g fiber, 3.6 g protein, 117 mg sodium