Caraway Cheese Spread
This cheese spread is so easy to prepare. It is a great recipe to serve at your
- 1 container (12 ounces) Cheddar cheese spread, at room
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Onions, Minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick®
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Assorted vegetables such as celery
sticks, cherry tomatoes, jicama sticks, carrot sticks, endive
leaves and/or assorted crackers
- Mix cheese spread and seasonings in medium bowl. Cover.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours to blend flavors.
- Serve with an assortment of vegetables and/or crackers.
Makes 10 (2-tablespoon) servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Refrigerate: 2 hours
per serving Calories: 121 Fat: 9 g Carbohydrates: 4 g Cholesterol: 24 mg
Sodium: 25 mg Fiber: 0 g Protein: 6 g
Recipe and photo credit: McCormick.