This is my fallback, never fail, really easy, can't mess up appetizer for
parties or unexpected company. It can all be mixed in one foil pan, baked, transported,
left out and tossed (either out completely or back in the fridge for nuking later)!
- 3 cans minced clams
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped pimento
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 or 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Drain clams reserving juice.
- Mix all ingredients, adding clam juice a little at a time till it holds
together. (If you make it too wet, just add a little more bread crumbs.)
- Put into casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour or till firm.
- Serve with crackers.
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine.