Corned Beef Pate
- 1 (12 ounce) can corned beef (not chilled)
- 1 large roll Oscar Meyer Braunschweiger
- 3 tablespoons instant onion
- 1/2 cup real mayonnaise (not salad dressing)
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- Flake corned beef with a fork. Combine with remaining ingredients, blending
until mixture is smooth.
- Put into a foil-lined bowl and cover.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight before serving.
- Turn out on a plate, and garnish with parsley or olive slices.
- Serve with crackers.