Cranberry Appetizer Spread
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 12 ounces fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 8 ounces cream cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In saucepan over medium heat bring the water and sugar to a boil without
stirring. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Add the cranberries. Cook until cranberries pop and the sauce is thickened,
about 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add preserves and stir in juice. Cool.
- Add almonds.
- Place the block of cream cheese on a serving dish and spoon berries over
- Serve with crackers.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Spread Recipes